Review Isometric & P&ID drawings, job specifications, and weld procedures to determine work requirements. Must be proficient in all welding processes up to 6G for multiple metals, including Stainless Steel, Chrome Alloys, Super Alloys, and Copper Nickel. Understand the various tools needed to perform the job. All Welds will be made according to written procedures along with pre-heat temperatures, electrode selection, welding processes, and quality control specifications in accordance with the specific metallurgical properties of the material involved. This position performs basic rigging procedures as well as advanced fabrication, lay-out, & field verification techniques and is able to prepare material for welding, cutting or fabrication.
Industrial Pipe Welder Responsibilities:
- Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Tig and Stick Certifications.
- Perform welding work involving a high degree of precision, all welds will be 100% linear phased array tested.
- Weld Various processes TGAW, SMAW and FCAW.
- Operate carbon arc gouger, grinders, and other industry machines, tools, and equipment.
- Make welding repairs to substandard Welds.
- Needs to work well and safely with peers, supervision, and the QA/QC department.
- Ability to select equipment, set machine parameters, plan layout, and execute welding assembly.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
Industrial Pipe Welder Requirements:
- Previous work experience as an Industrial Pipe Welder (preferred).
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience.
- Knowledge of welding tools and fitting tools.
- Familiarity with OSHA and MSHA safety standards and regulations.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Good time-management skills.
- Contact Manpower Hotline 801-746-1533 or apply at www.brahmagroupinc.com/field