Provides high-level administrative support to top level managers by aiding with complex project management and contracting functions, as well as clerical support such as preparing correspondence and statistical reports.
Perform administrative duties for the Project Management team as follows:
- Assisting project managers, engineers, construction managers and superintendents as needed, in an effort to turn over a successful project. Which may include scheduling meetings, preparing meeting minutes, making travel arrangements, completing expense reports, etc.
- Prepares owner contract documents for owner’s review and approval.
- Tracks contract agreements and maintains document control (i.e., plans and specifications) and project filing.
- Coordinates with project team, the gathering of project guaranties, warranties, and other closeout documents.
- Assists with logging and location of all Material Safety and Data Sheets (MSDS) and as-built drawings.
- Creates and updates project job costing into project software, including job set-ups, purchase orders, change orders, estimates, etc.
- Generates and maintains insurance logs, submittal logs, contract status log, RFI, PCO and CO logs as necessary.
- Manages progress billing and coordinates AP approvals.
- Files notice-of-commencement/completion (if applicable).
- May submit weekly payroll and distribution submittals on multiple projects to payroll department; make payroll adjustments and reduction of force submittals.
- Perform monthly and quarterly Davis-Bacon reporting on applicable projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Post-secondary education, or equivalent related work experience as an administrative professional, or a combination thereof in construction management, engineering, business, or relative field, preferred.
- Experience/knowledge of industrial construction industry, preferred.
- Experience with payroll and job costing, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced experience/knowledge with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function within a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task.